Frequently Asked Questions

To register, complete an application form on our website, or at our office, follow the checklist provided and submit your supporting documents.
Yes, a partnership fee is required to access CTA Services. Kindly refer to our Register page.
Our office is located at Coral Avenue, Edgewater, 1st Floor Accela Building, Gros Islet, Saint Lucia
Give us a call at +1 (758) 721-9622 or email
You must be a citizen to apply to the Community Tourism Agency. To access funding, a resident must have lived on-island for over 20 years.
A completed application form and supporting documents are needed. Kindly refer to our application checklist on the Register page.
We invest in the areas of Accommodation, Food and Adventure.
After applying, feedback from our team will be provided within a 2 week period.
New ideas are welcome, however a business plan is required.

Follow us

Subscribe to our newsletter and receive the latest CTA developments.